Available either as a self-service tool or
managed by Welltel the service will help
prevent malware from accessing your
systems and data.
Welltel PatchGuard alerts and responds to identified vulnerabilities on PC’s, laptops, physical and cloud servers across a selection of commonly targeted applications including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Java, Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and more.
Managed via a centralised, cloud-based dashboard the service reports on what patches have been installed and most importantly identify what patches are missing. Patches are then applied to all devices on a schedule and to remote laptops and devices once they come online.
- Reduce cyber risk
- Streamline patching process
- Apply security patches timely
- Increase user productivity
- Reduce downtime
- Keep Operating Systems up to date
- Accurate reporting
- Scalable cloud-based licensing
- The management console provides real-time visibility across all supported devices
- Comprehensive Scanning for patch status
- Patch Deployment Functionality
- Wide software support e.g. Adobe, Java, Web Browsers and other common applications
- Support for Operating System and O365 Apps
- Integrated Asset Reporting (Hardware & Software)
- Improved Warranty Reporting
With Welltel Patch Guard we reduce the risk of malware infection by making it easy to manage, deploy and monitor patching across your entire estate. Available either as a self-service tool or managed by Welltel the service will help prevent malware from accessing your systems and data.
How would you like to proceed?
Speak to one of our advisers about protecting your business.