We reduce unplanned system
outages by 87% and helpdesk
calls by 43%
Welltel’s proactive maintenance service is focused on reducing IT risk and increasing productivity, ensuring that critical IT systems perform well, are reliable and regularly maintained in an effort to protect them from cybersecurity threats and unplanned outages. Our service includes 24/7 network monitoring, as well as our unique offering of weekly, monthly or quarterly scheduled, Welltel-subsidised onsite visits.
In summary, Welltel help reduce IT risk, add structure and increase productivity so that our customers can confidently grow their business.
Onsite and cloud IT systems need to be regularly maintained and managed otherwise they are left vulnerable and at risk of unplanned outages or cybersecurity-related incidents. Our experienced engineers carry out a comprehensive service of evolving checks, updates and reporting to deliver compelling business benefits
- Significantly reduced cybersecurity risks
- Significantly reduced operational risks such as unplanned outages
- Increased productivity and performance
- Management reporting and insights to keep you informed
- Advice and guidance from experienced engineers
Our experienced engineers carry out firmware updates, vulnerability and patch management, proactive support and essential maintenance tasks as part of our overall Managed IT service. Some of the features of the service listed below
- Proactive support and root cause analysis of persistent issues
- Infrastructure firmware updates
- Vulnerability and patch management
- Infrastructure performance assessment and review
- Review of cloud services
- Firewall checks and updates
- Data backup and protection checks and maintenance
Give your business a competitive edge
Managed Services is not just about support. Choosing the right Managed Services Partner that invests in your business, provides good advice and helps minimises your risk exposure could transform your business.
Download the PDF to help guide you through the process.
How would you like to proceed?
Our team of IT Security experts are highly skilled and experienced in the latest technologies and solutions used to protect a business from cybercrime.