Welltel Ireland Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Welltel/we/us/our) are committed to ensuring that any personal data which we possess is stored safely and securely and that we are transparent and compliant in the way in which it is handled.
While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact/identify you going forward including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, company name and job title. Welltel Ireland Ltd. are the sole owners of the information collected on our website, we do not sell information to any third parties nor do we share it with third parties other than what is necessary such as your address for shipping an order.
Other instances we are required to share information with a third party include but are not limited to;
- Requests from any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency
- Contractual obligations are not met and legal action is required
- Partner organisations who are supplying a product or service to you on Welltel’s behalf
- If there is ever a change of ultimate ownership of Welltel
You can opt out of receiving our promotional emails at any time by;
- Email ‘Opt out’ or ‘Unsubscribe’ to firstname.lastname@example.org OR,
- Use the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of all promotional emails
To opt out of receiving targeted advertising you can review your online ad preferences by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ie/
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
How long we hold your data depends on the type of data and what it is used for. It is essential that we have vendors and existing customers data on record for business purposes. Any other parties may request that their data be erased from our database at any time by contacting us directly.
All Welltel servers are located in Ireland so any personal data we store on you on our servers is exclusively located in Ireland and not stored outside the EU.