Backups are encrypted at the source
and can be scheduled and automated
Offsite backup (also known as online or cloud backup) transfers a copy of your data to a remote server. An offsite copy of your data is essential in the event of a cyber-attack or disaster such as a flood or fire whereby local onsite servers are destroyed or become inaccessible. When such an incident occurs, a business can recover quickly by retrieving the backed-up data.
- Instantly enable business continuity
- Eliminate the need for an expensive purpose-built onsite backup system
- Free up IT resource time for other mission critical tasks
- Guard against data loss from cyberattack
- Convenient – access from anywhere
- Enterprise grade backup solution
- Mail Restore
- Mobile Access
- Monthly Subscription
- Pay per usage
AirGap provides companies with an additional layer of IT security. The service will enable Welltel’s customers to safeguard their data, providing them with business continuity back-up and ensuring against data compromise or loss.
How would you like to proceed?
Speak to one of our advisers about protecting your business.