Welltel Managed Cloud Services
offer a cost-efficient and highly
effective alternative to managing
infrastructure on site
Managed Cloud Services enable a business to share and access systems and data via a remote network, benefitting from access to the latest technologies without large capital outlay.
Cloud options range from entry systems capable of running one or more virtual servers through to highly available cloud infrastructure capable of supporting critical business applications. Private cloud infrastructure can be deployed on your premises or located in a data centre(s) depending on your business requirements.
- Reduce IT resourcing and maintenance costs
- Mitigate risk across your business
- Future proofed systems which can easily scale up and down
- Customised cloud environment to suit your business needs
- Increased employee productivity with more responsive systems
- More secure data and systems
- Minimised downtime and unplanned outages
- Public, Private, Hybrid or Total Cloud
- 24/7 system monitoring and support
- Security and compliance management
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Email Protection Service
- Web Monitoring Service
- Proactive maintenance
- High availability
8 tips for choosing the right IT Partner
Choosing the right IT Partner for your business is critical to achieving your business goals. An IT Partner is not only about support. A good IT Partner will propel your business forward with innovative and secure solutions.
How would you like to proceed?
By outsourcing, technology businesses can tap into lots of benefits that will help their business grow faster and become more efficient.